Community Memorial's friendly highly-trained nurses and assistants respect the dignity of our residents in need of around-the-clock assessment and care.
- 24-hour professional nursing services
- On-site rounds by select physicians
- Medication administration, intravenous care, and bariatric care, respiratory, physical, occupational, and speech therapy.
- Fully furnished and accessible rooms offering private and shared occupancy
- Personal laundry service
- Full personal care assistance
- Guest lounge and computer access.
- Three meals daily plus snacks, supplements, and modified diets..
- Supportive services include worship, BESTAge Wellness Program, personal funds management, and transportation coordination.
Helpful Resources for this page: Galeon Brochure
Community Memorial is fully licensed as a nursing home by the MN Department of Health, Medicare and Medicaid certified, and a member of Aging Services of Minnesota..